SPOILER UPDATES AND MORE!
Still, here's some corrections of previous spoilers, pretty much in order.
1. Yami Bakura is NOT Yami Yugi's brother! Whoever told you that is a liar/really confused.
2. Mokuba is brainwashed AFTER they're already in the virtual world. In fact, it's near the end of the whole thing! And no, the Millennium Ring stays
whole, Malik just holds onto it until the end of the finals. Then Bakura (who earlier lost his body in a duel with Yami Malik) is...resurected is probably the
best word for it. So, Malik gives the Ring to Yugi, and when they go looking for something later (I forgot what) Bakura finds the Ring. So Yami Bakura's back
with his hikari.
3. Kaiba's ADOPTIVE father's name is Gozaborou. And Noa (in the anime at least) doesn't turn anyone to stone. Aditionally, Ryou did NOT do anything
suicidal. It was his yami who challanged Malik to a duel, and he didn't get banished to the Shadow Realm. He had previously put a portion of his spirit into
the Millennium Puzzle, so that's where he went when he lost. And he comes back anyway.
4. In Kuru Eruna, they tried to kill ALL of the people. Bakura was the sole survivor, and that's how he got the scar on his right cheek. When he asked
around, he was told that the pharaoh (Yami Yugi's father) had ordered the preists to do this. So he was VERY mad, and robbed the tomb of Yami's father and
stole his mummy, dragging it into the palace and yelling curses to Yami. This spoiler wasn't really wrong, but I added a bit to it.
5. Noa never wanted the Big Five guy who took Tristan's body to kidnap Mokuba. He was a bit upset about that, then decided he might as well take Mokuba
anyway. And he calls Noa "nii-sama" because he was hypnotized, not just because of the hologram. Though the hologram made him vulnerable to the hypnotism.
6. Yami Malik and Seto never duel.
7. Amanda Wheeler doesn't exsist.
8. Odion's tatoo is his sign of faithfulness and protection for Malik and his family. It didn't cure Malik, as the person said, but it DOES help hold
back the evil in him (until he's knocked unconcious). Noa is Kaiba's brother by ADOPTION, if he was a step-brother, then one of Kaiba's parents would have had
to marry Gozaborou (ewww). And Noa DOES sort of become Mokuba. He goes to the real world in Mokuba's body to destroy aomeplace and the virtual reality (with
the others still inside it!) but Yugi eventually frees Mokuba and everyone gets out in time. Noa had actually felt bad about it and would have stopped it, but
Yami Malik saw it, and broke the machinery so it had to go off.
So that's corrections. God, I need help, I have no life. But now, for spoilers!!!
1. Yami Bakura saves the God Cards when someone tries to steal them, and gives them to Yugi, who had chased the one who stole them. Then Bakura said he
would protect the cards and Millennium Items, and give Yugi the Millennium Eye as a sort of peace offering. He tells Yugi that he will hand over his Ring when
all the other Items are ready. But, he doesn't mention that he's waiting for the time when the Items and cards are put together, which will release a darkness
he plans to use, and then take the items for himself.
2. Yami beats Yami Malik by using Ra's weakness against him. Yami destroys
Ra while Yami Malik was fused with it, but the regular Malik is still left with 1 life point. At the start it was the hikari who'd be sent to the Shadow Realm
after one of them lost, but because the normal Malik took over while Yami Malik was fused with Ra, he was saved and Yami Malik was the one who was destroyed!
LOTS OF GREAT SPOILERS!
A few chapters before the Dark Priest (Akunadin)
attacked Kisara and Seto screamed out her nameand it ended there.
The chapter after Yami found out his real name it continues from where the Seto....Kisara thing left off.
Priest Seto is holding Kisara mourning over her death (the scan similiar to the one shown in the battle city backflash as seen
Note: her kaa hasn't exacly bee
He suddenly hears Kisara's voice asking him if she could be the light inside his mind.
Anyway Seto is ful of anger and hatreed for his father.......but for some reason knows he can't hurt him (out of respect or something
nothing too personal)
The Dark Priest edged closes to a hole in the ground (where he perpares to jump off and kill himself)
He tells his son that he is a part of his body and
blood and jumps into the crack.
The Dark Priest dark soul enters Seto's body and takes control of him.
The next scene is the BEWD sealed in the tablet and Pharoah Atem arriving back at the palace after a conservation with
Seto claims that he will bet the Pharoah and become the new Pharoah.
P:S: Atem (Yami) doesn't know that Priest Seto is being controlled.